Iowa State University Veterinarian Records, RS 22/6/0/9, University Archives, Special Collections Department, Iowa State University, http://www.add.lib.iastate.edu/spcl/arch/rgrp/22-6-0-9.html
The College of Veterinary Medicine now houses Extension Veterinary Medicine - the first time since Extension Veterinary Medicine came into being back in 1913. Dr. Herrick. Dr. Nelson and Dr. McKean moved into their new quarters the last of March, 1978 from Kildee Hall.
"Extension veterinary Medicine Has Moved,"
Iowa State University Veterinarian: Vol. 40
, Article 2.
Available at: http://lib.dr.iastate.edu/iowastate_veterinarian/vol40/iss3/2