In 1955, the year in which his renowned chapel at Ronchamp was completed, the Swiss-French architect, Le Corbusier—perhaps the most influential architect in the world at the time—drew a book for the Livres d’Artiste series produced by the famous publisher, Tériade. The series was begun in 1943 and featured books by Rouault, Bonnard, Laurens, Matisse, Picasso, Chagall, Léger, and Gris. Le Corbusier’s Le Poème de l’angle droit  was comprised of a poetic text written in a broad, cursive script and twenty full-page lithographs (32cm x 42cm). The lithographs were to be removed from the book and then assembled, according to Le Corbusier’s instructions, as a mural in the shape of a 3-meter high tree.
Naegele, Daniel J., "Architecture in a Book" (2018). Architecture Publications. 102.