J. C. Schilletter
This publication covers the history of residential housing from October 1868, when the first preparatory class entered Iowa State, up to the fall of 1968, when the second hundred years of residential housing begins. Two units that were opened in 1969, Willow and Wilson Halls, and Large that will be opened in 1971, are parts of complexes that were planned before the second hundred years began.
Printing is not supported at the primary Gallery Thumbnail page. Please first navigate to a specific Image before printing.