This $600,000 diagnostic laboratory, built onto the north side of the Veterinary Medicine Quandrangle at Iowa State College, was dedicated July 17, 1956. It is modernly equipped and capably staffed to provide complete diagnostic services for the veterinarians and animal owners of Iowa. The building also houses the Department of Veterinary Hygene, the Department of Veterinary Pathology and Parasitology, and the Veterinary Library.
"Veterinary Medical Laboratory,"
Iowa State University Veterinarian: Vol. 19
, Article 5.
Available at: https://lib.dr.iastate.edu/iowastate_veterinarian/vol19/iss1/5