The first national meeting of textile and clothing professors took place in Madison, Wisconsin in June 1959. With a mission to advance excellence in education, scholarship and innovation, and their global applications, the International Textile and Apparel Association (ITAA) is a professional and educational association of scholars, educators, and students in the textile, apparel, and merchandising disciplines in higher education.
This site provides free, public access to the ITAA annual conference proceedings beginning in 2015. Previous proceedings can be found by following the "Additional ITAA Proceedings" link on the left sidebar of this page.
Browse the contents of International Textile and Apparel Association (ITAA) Annual Conference Proceedings:
- 2017: Anchored by our Past, Navigating our Future
- St. Petersburg, Florida (November 14–18, 2017)
- 2016: Blending Cultures
- Vancouver, British Columbia (November 8–11, 2016)
- 2015: Celebrating the Unique
- Santa Fe, New Mexico (November 9–13, 2015)
- 2014: Strengthening the Fabric of our Profession, Association, Legacy and Friendships!
- Charlotte, NC (November 12–16, 2014)
- 2013: Regeneration, Building a Forward Vision
- New Orleans, LA (October 15–18, 2013)