A complete primer for ThinkSpace introducing its main features and how-tos/ Includes:
- Creating your First Space
- Creating your First Case using the Case Builder
- Phases and Phase Types
- Inviting Students
- Case Logistics
- Activating you Case
This short video gives a complete overview of the pedagogical tools available in ThinkSpace and OpenTBL, highlights their most important features and gives examples of how they have been applied in different disciplines.
This video explains the fundamental architecture and terminology under which learning is organized in ThinkSpace - Space, Case and Phase. It is important to understand this in order to create a successful learning experience.
Kajal Madeka and Holly Bender
Effective May 12 2018, OpenTBL will no longer be available for use. This FAQ style document addresses questions, concerns and next steps as known at this time (March 2018) to help faculty plan for the imminent closure. Please address any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org or comment on this post.
This is a detailed step-by-step how to on creating a Balance Points (aka Michaelsen Method) Peer Evaluation in ThinkSpace. You can click on the Flow chart on page one to select your starting point.
This tutorial walks you through the set up of a case for Writing. It includes:
1. How to build a case by using a template
2. How to edit phases in content editor
3. How to set up Carry Forward (See attached document for more details on this step and to copy the code for carry forward)
4. How to add a student file upload Phase
5. How to set up Teams
6. How to set up Peer Review
7. How to use the Commenting tool
Printing is not supported at the primary Gallery Thumbnail page. Please first navigate to a specific Image before printing.