Bioresource and Agricultural Engineering | Industrial Technology
Course Number and Title
TSM 416: Technology Capstone
Agricultural and Biosystems Engineering
Agricultural Systems Technology (Fischer, Hursh, Schnell, Wayne)
Shweta Chopra and Jacek A. Koziel
- Dr. Dirk Maier is a post-harvest engineering professor at Iowa State University and wants to expand the grain processing program
- A continuous-flow grain dryer for labs and research is needed.
- The dryer is to be designed, built, and configured all from scratch by the capstone team, implementing the designs and specifications Dr. Maier requires.
- Our dryer will be finished by the next technology capstone team and be used by classes to come.
- This project’s broader scope and initial capstone stages were developed from two previous capstone projects, referenced below.
Fischer, Luke; Hursh, Travis; Schnell, Riley; Wayne, Jet; Chopra, Shweta; and Koziel, Jacek A., "Grain Drying Test Stand" (2019). TSM 416 Technology Capstone Projects. 53.